Lake Hunt Yields 4 Rings

Dan(NM)

Nice hunt Dan!

Looks like we both got a 47 today, guess all the planets are aligned just right or something. 😎 Always good to jump on an opportunity!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, F350Platinum said:

Nice hunt Dan!

Looks like we both got a 47 today, guess all the planets are aligned just right or something. 😎 Always good to jump on an opportunity!

Thank you.  This spot is right next to the road with a sign that says " Public Swimming Area" lol.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, midalake said:

Wow, with the scrap you dug.....you deserve the gold!!!  

That's exactly how I felt about it 🙂 That's a common dig around these lakes here. Most guys go in and cherry pick the clad, which is fine with me!

• Like 1

Good to take advantage of the situation/opportunity.

• Like 1

Way to go, Dan(NM), and congrats on the silver & gold rings! Well Done! wow2.gif

You and F350 are making me want to hunt water again! 😎

You definitely put in the work so I'm glad it paid off. Those sinkers are such stinkers and sound so good. At least pull tabs will give themselves away. And I'm also finding there is something special about that 24 kHz max frequency too. 😏

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

Way to go, Dan(NM), and congrats on the silver & gold rings! Well Done! wow2.gif

You and F350 are making me want to hunt water again! 😎

You definitely put in the work so I'm glad it paid off. Those sinkers are such stinkers and sound so good. At least pull tabs will give themselves away. And I'm also finding there is something special about that 24 kHz max frequency too. 😏

Thank you very much. I did some testing on a small gold ring after I found it . 24 khz hit just as good as 40. I found with 40 khz I was digging stuff so small my pin pointer wouldn't pick it up. After a half a dozen of those signals I decided to see how 24 worked. Anytime I'm jewelry hunting that's my go-to-max frequency. Even at that I still dig some mighty small stuff with 11x13 coil.

• Like 3