Epic Sparkler And Gold Chain

Incredible finds. Doesn't get any better than that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well, there you go, mn, the Karma train has reached the station! Congrats on all the great finds and silver & gold, well done indeed! 

Wow Emoji-100.jpg

• Thanks 1

Wow! You really killed it out there with all that great jewelry. And the junk to jewelry ratio doesn't get much better than that!

• Thanks 1

On 10/26/2023 at 8:01 AM, Hardtimehermit said:

Dude! what a ring, let us know if the ice is real,

They all test REAL!

Here is a ring I found the next night that does not test real on the diamonds.  It is 2.9 g/14k.  Before the last hunt I'd be very thrilled with this and to tell you the truth I am but testing the other ring at the same time and these are not real and that makes a difference.

IMG_20231027_211005_5411.thumb.jpg.743c7154a45612629d3dd23c7ad188bc.jpg

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, mn90403 said:

They all test REAL!

Here is a ring I found the next night that does not test real on the diamonds.  It is 2.9 g/14k.  Before the last hunt I'd be very thrilled with this and to tell you the truth I am but testing the other ring at the same time and these are not real and that makes a difference.

IMG_20231027_211005_5411.thumb.jpg.743c7154a45612629d3dd23c7ad188bc.jpg

I don't know that it makes that much difference if the diamonds are real or not - beautiful ring that many women would love. Congrats M!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Oh my! 1

What ? Compass you don't know if it makes a difference if the diamonds are real or not? It can make a lot of difference in value, that's like saying dont' know if real gold makes a difference! 🧐

8 minutes ago, Hardtimehermit said:

What ? Compass you don't know if it makes a difference if the diamonds are real or not? It can make a lot of difference in value, that's like saying dont' know if real gold makes a difference! 🧐

The gold quality makes a big difference but I've taken many diamond rings to jewelers and unless the diamonds are of a certain size they don't add that much real value to the ring and they won't give you much for them. Of course if they're selling the same ring then any real diamonds give them an excuse to jack up the price. I don't know what the cutoff point is but I would guess a quarter to a third carat?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1