Hello Folks, From Sw Michigan!

Mark Swanson

My name is Mark, I live in Grand Rapids and I have the Nokta Legend and an ATMax as well. I love it! Been detecting for 5 years or so and I have a lot of nice coins but I am still looking for my first Largie! 

• Like 3

Welcome aboard Mark, feel free to share your adventures.

You're well equipped with your AT Max and Legend Combo.

• Like 2

Welcome to the crew Mark !

Hope you find your largie . 

I know you will find many clues on these forums to progress your skills.Already in print , and posted daily as well.  A huge amount of reading that will take some time to absorb , and try to keep up with new posts too . (I've been here for 3 years and I still haven't gotten my ROOIRIA badge (Royal Order Of I Read It All) 🤪

A great place to start is Steve's library of Guides

The ability to ask questions as they present themselves is the most valuable aspect IMHO. Don't be shy.

PS

I couldn't figure out what guitar your avatar was .  Then I read in the bio. U B A luthier. So one of yours ?  There are a bunch of players here.

• Like 1

On 11/13/2023 at 8:03 AM, rvpopeye said:

I couldn't figure out what guitar your avatar was .  Then I read in the bio. U B A luthier. So one of yours ?  There are a bunch of players here.

Thank you! yes I am a luthier and have built lots of guitars...BUT the one in that photo is a photoshopped creation! Most of us know that a guitar is sometimes called an "axe", so I took a cool axe head that I found with my detector, took a photo of it and "installed" some guitar parts and now I have a real "axe guitar". Well, at least a photo of one! 

• Like 1

Welcome from East Texas.