Forget Algoforce, You Need This!

Mine came with x-ray glasses and dowsing rods. It was a black Friday special. So far it's been 💯 accurate. There's never been gold anywhere it didn't read gold. I just gotta get the antennas dialed in, and I'll be rich! 😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

This just in !🥸

The original gold gun prop prototype for the Bond movie The Man With The Golden Gun  has located  itself !  🤩 

There was a note found inside that read...

The boss said scrap this ugly POS and go with one of the props from any war movie and a can of metallic gold spray paint .  

It's true,  I tell ya ! 😎

• Haha 2

You buy that before long with all the gold are treasure you find you won’t have a pot to pee in are a window to throw it out.

I’ll see you on a street corner with a sign saying I work for food 🍱.

Chuck 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Here's the truth about those things.  I can remember seeing ads in treasure magazines with like devices all the way to the 1970's.  Yet all these years later and we never see front cover magazines, news blips or real genuine YouTube videos showing treasures being recovered.

If, I am not mistaken, a well known big K company in FL that sells all kinds of metal detectors and dreams... used to sell them, until a lawsuit.

I actually have one.  I use it to find the right metal detector to do real hunts.

A select few people delusional folks will purchase anything to get rich quick.  The pricing is so high the delusional buyer is convinced it must be real, for pricing alone.

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

Dang Gerry you are a old fart you start talking about back in the 70s . I’ll be 83 come May but I just age faster than you.

You know Harold well he wanted one that came from Thomas and I bought the thing for him. He said it worked one time for him but then stopped so he sent it back and they called themselves updating it. That’s why later in life he didn’t have no trouble sending me a 6000 . 
Best to you!

Chuck 

• Like 1