Trying To Make Up For Last Year

Some amazing finds,glad that you are back in the groove again and detecting,not been out myself recently due to the bad weather we have had here in the UK,non stop rain,cold and windy not my idea of detecting weather.

• Like 1

Those are some very nice & interesting finds. I hope you and your son have a good time ahead together.

• Like 1

Excellent finds Deathray! Looks like you've made it up already in relics.

Glad you're able to get out, and especially with your son. I trust he is developing an appreciation for the finds, is that rock gold?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, F350Platinum said:

Excellent finds Deathray! Looks like you've made it up already in relics.

Glad you're able to get out, and especially with your son. I trust he is developing an appreciation for the finds, is that rock gold?

Yeah, little specimen piece.

My son is 28, he actually knows more on local gold rush history than me. We used to detect together all the time, but he lives 50 miles away , and is hooked on steelhead fishin too, so its not very often now. 

• Like 5

Sounds like my son and I & reloading/ballistics.

• Like 1

Quite a diverse collection of keeper finds!  The 1857-S quarter is a scarce date+mintmark (only 82,000 minted).  The reverse condition looks quite nice; obverse a bit rough.  Definitely some value in that, regardless.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, GB_Amateur said:

Quite a diverse collection of keeper finds!  The 1857-S quarter is a scarce date+mintmark (only 82,000 minted).  The reverse condition looks quite nice; obverse a bit rough.  Definitely some value in that, regardless.

Yep. 

WOW, that is some very nice finds for not detecting for a while. Glad to see you back at it again producing some great finds.

Good luck this year and stay safe out there.

• Like 1