New Member From Australia

Hi All,

Mostly been a Lurker on various forums over the years but on browsing this forum it seems to be a good place to be. About myself I have been chasing the gold since the early 80's both detecting and dredging, and as most of us older fellows have seen some pretty good days chasing the colour. Nowadays with the colour harder to get I seem to be enjoying the scenery much more. I have used a lot of different machines over the years starting of with a Whites Coinmaster, through most of the Garrets to Minelab. However I have been using the 4500 since the day it came out and just cannot part with it. Anyway enough of all that and I hope I can contribute in some way.

Cheers Pete.

Welcome from East Texas.

Hi Pete,

Which part of Australia are you from?

I know exactly what you mean regarding "I seem to be enjoying the scenery much more". I think every one of us could stand to 'stop and smell the roses' a bit more. We are fortunate to live in a beautiful area in the Pacific Northwest part of the US. This is one reason I love detecting/ nugget shooting so much, it gets me out there to enjoy the surroundings.

Best of luck in finding both the beautiful scenery and finding those targets!

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome!

Welcome Pete. Plenty of fellow Aussies on this forum. 

Welcome from Indiana, USA!