Well, 24k Should Be Here…..

Well now after reading the manual several times, I just hope the shipper (distributer) and UPS can get it to me this upcoming week.  Fingers crossed. Weather is warming here and I have a few areas up in our mountains , yes it’s just NYS, and I know we are nugget less, but it’s just more than that. It’s more than just pulling a nugget out, it’s the adventure and these semi older legs need more than searching parks and fields with my Xterra pro.  So for me it’s a detector and a dream..
And then it’s or trips out west, we do a few times a year, friends in Colorado and we always take a drive south and I have a bit love for Arizona. Luckily for me my wife “likes” the area too,  so with the start of our retirement,  you never know. Sorry just babbling on now.

Now,I have to figure out the logistics of flying with a detector.

Thanks for all for all the input and info.  Joe

• Like 2

It’s finally in the house…got Friday off and I’ll start digging nuggets in my back yard.  LMAO.  It will be put to good use, and will make my numerous (well 3 or 4 a year) trips out west. Other than that, I have a  few small nuggets and will have a hoot of a time learning it.

Joe

IMG_2611.jpeg

• Like 3

Well, all tested out in my back yard, mostly air testing until I get the jist of it. All looks good. I had some Alkaline batteries I tested her with while I wait for the nicads to charge, I got 2 solid blue and the rest are still charging, shouldn’t be long now.