Haters Will Hate

It said Good Morning from Virginia. I don't recall saying I dug every one of them in Virginia.  Haters will hate. Never again.

• The title was changed to Haters Will Hate.

2 hours ago, George Kinsey said:

It said Good Morning from Virginia. I don't recall saying I dug every one of them in Virginia.  Haters will hate. Never again.

Whata heck are you talkin about George LOL

3 hours ago, DSMITH said:

Whata heck are you talkin about George LOL

I joined the Facebook Group. Showed a picture with a large amount of early coinage. The Header read, good morning from Virginia. Some early English cut halves were shown. Three persons attacked me with various insults. You would think the guy who went to Harvard could read, 😷, I guess not. I was a this and a that. Strange the rules said these kinds of remarks are forbidden. Never said I dug them. Just posted the picture to inspire the newer detectorist.   Your turn now! 😇

15 minutes ago, George Kinsey said:

I joined the Facebook Group. Showed a picture with a large amount of early coinage. The Header read, good morning from Virginia. Some early English cut halves were shown. Three persons attacked me with various insults. You would think the guy who went to Harvard could read, 😷, I guess not. I was a this and a that. Strange the rules said these kinds of remarks are forbidden. Never said I dug them. Just posted the picture to inspire the newer detectorist.   Your turn now! 😇

yeah the Facebook people are a little different, honestly I do not think there are no rules on there for some

13 minutes ago, DSMITH said:

yeah the Facebook people are a little different, honestly I do not think there are no rules on there for some

Never again.

• The title was changed to Haters Will Hate

Y'all still use that fakebook? Gave that up years ago. To many fake fact checkers. This forum rocks though... 

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah forget that Fakebook crowd and the other "social media" platforms like TikTom, TweeterX, Insta-grass, WeChoke, TeleGoon, and Snapchump.

Half of what is wrong with the younger folks today is basing their entire lives off that poison. The other half is pure laziness.