6 hours ago, Geotech said:

Is that a Garrett in the first pic?

Please help those people see the light.. At the very least the marketing person should be flogged repeatedly by all office staff until they can recognize the difference between a Garrett detector and an FTP device.

Kind of funny but it’s just a bad picture. The one in the back is probably a Time Ranger Pro. The one on the right is probably an F75. Because they do YouTube, they probably have additional audio devices plugged in giving a different silhouette.

Looks like a Garrett AT in the middle, and a Fisher to the right, but they're saying the best finds are made with good company, meaning that a Garrett person can get along with a Fisher person, they don't have to hate each other for using different brands! A good message behind that.  I don't know if it was intentional, but people don't need to look down on people for choosing a different brand or model detector than they use.  

I think the guy on the left is “American Detection.” He puts out videos on First Texas Products.

The guy in the back is “RAM Detecting.” He swings a Time Ranger Pro. That’s what it looks like the way the coil connects, except there’s a rag or something hanging off the other side.

The guy on the right is “Finding Alabama.” F75. You can even see the knob on top. The new coils have a fatter connector which makes it look different.

ft2.thumb.jpg.a14951a6a9421c5e42b3082f3bf7e65a.jpg

I think this one is just AI generated.  I knocked one up now and they appear to be using the same coil type.

_50f5499c-e3cf-4c4d-8c77-600403fb515f.thumb.jpg.7dea945a42af3ab18390e24a5062959d.jpg