Garrett Axiom Lite $2999.99 From The Dealer Who Tested It

Garrett just informed us happy folks in USA, the proven Axiom is now available in the US in the same LITE package they have been offering in Australia.

I know this detector well as many of you seen the posts of Success picks my Field Staff/I have shared the last year.  Yes I feel it's the best priced high performance PI detector on the market in the USA at this time.  Yes it has features my GPX-6000 and GPZ-7000 do not.  If you don't think it can find small gold, sorry you are mistaken.  It's incredible at the small stuff, just ask Steve H or Lunk.

AxiomLiteA.thumb.jpg.72271a15ff1766bff6d30696cec5ee3c.jpg

Now's your chance to get this detector for $1000 less.  Don't forget, since I am a VET myself, I offer the full 15% to those Veteran customers, as you earned it. Veterans supporting Veterans. Semper Fi.

USMil.jpg.95f58faf850f970db920bb7b6a4a76e5.jpg

Picks of Success (below) when we were testing different prototypes.

Happy Hunting.  Gerry

Ax1.jpg

Ax2.jpg

Ax4.jpg

Ax5.jpg

Ax6.jpg

Ax7.jpg

Ax8.jpg

AxThanks1.jpg

AxThanks4.jpg

AxThanks5.jpg

AxThanks6.jpg

SteveHAxiomGold..jpg

SAx9.jpg

XB.jpg

XD.jpg

2022-04-25_151310.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Garrett Lite with just one coil and lite on your pocketbook. 

Chuck 

• Like 2

• The title was changed to Garrett Axiom Lite $2999.99 From The Dealer Who Tested It

Most certainly is LITE.  The detector with the small coil is lite'er and the cost of the unit itself is lite'er on the pocket.

Actually, one of the blessing of the Axiom is how much lite'er it is when compared to the competition and then most certainly lite'er on the wallet vs those others.

Did I tell you I found more gold with the Axiom in 2022 and 2023 than I did with my GPX-6000 and GPZ-7000 combined.  I won't even mention what a couple of my Field Staff did.  Let's just say, many folks assume and wear blinders.  I realized my blinder mistake many years ago, so now I keep an open mind and let the results dictate my preference.

In no way am I saying the Axiom will always outperform my GPZ, but with the added features, it sure shines through in many applications.  Can't argue results, that's for sure.

1.16F.jpg

• Like 5