Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

Equinox Golden Mask Shaft Conversion

Condor

4 hours ago, gdzag said:

Good deal. I’m glad you made it best for you. I did consider making an adapter for it (the original arm cuff) but after using it as it was, I skipped it. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

Yep I owe you a beer. Thank you for all the assistance ? 

Many thanks to EL NINO77 for making arrangements to have the proper adapter mailed to me. I replaced my homemade hose clamp setup with this 3D printer made adapter. It certainly looks better, and hits the scales at exactly 2 lbs 10 oz (2.7 lbs) or 1191 grams with the 6" coil. Thank you again EL NINO77 :smile:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Many thanks to EL NINO77 for making arrangements to have the proper adapter mailed to me. I replaced my homemade hose clamp setup with this 3D printer made adapter. It certainly looks better, and hits the scales at exactly 2 lbs 10 oz (2.7 lbs) or 1191 grams with the 6" coil. Thank you again EL NINO77 :smile:

Yep just weighed mine with the 6 inch coil confirmed 2lbs 10 ounces. 

IMG-1182.jpg

Steve .. I like to help, and I'm glad you're satisfied with the Adapter ..:smile:

I weighed my equinox 800 -6 "coil with the adapter-on the telescopic Golden Mask shaft and weighs exactly 1226 grams ...

the backrest which is on the golden mask shaft suits me very well, and according to me it promises a good balance of the detector ..

September 7 iphone 5S 2018 011_DxO.jpg

• Like 1

Rivers rat....,.... it's a/15kHz/ Golden Mask "C-K"detector - with a 5"spider coil...

That looks great guys. 

The only thing that would make it perfect is if the Equinox control housing could fold flat onto the rod, but it's pretty slick as is.

• Like 1