You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Sven1
      What a surprise, the Simplex getting better.........Dilek mentions the update at the end of the video

• By newyorkdetecting
      looking to see what the best settings to use to find deep targets 
    • By nickeldNdimed
      I see a lot of comparisons between the Simplex and other mid price/mid level machines out there like the F75, AT Pro, etc. 

These days it may be possible to find a used F75, AT Pro, etc for the price of a new Simplex or close. Maybe even with an extra small coil. Like a 5” DD or a 5x8. Throw in buying an extra coil for the Simplex and maybe even price. Simplex I think only 2 year warranty, so that will be gone eventually , non user/field replaceable battery. There are tons of arguments either way, more coil availability, supporting a US company (although buying second hand), Garrett and Fisher get back to you quickly and service pretty darn good even if you bought used. 

I’m not a fan of my ACE300. It works. Just tones and buttons, display, not for me. So guessing the AT Pro would not be for me either. I love my F22 however. Guessing a bit different from the F75 but perhaps tones, VDI, etc is similar. I hear good things about how well balanced it is, was a benchmark in its day. I already have a 600 multi and Seahunter pulse and most of my hunting is in midwest parks and homesites so waterproof/salt not necessary. Although weatherproof is nice for rain!

Would you get the used F75 or the Simplex?  Better yet, would you trade a Simplex for an F75 if the right deal came along? (I have a Simplex already but waiting for warm weather). Would anyone even make that trade?
      Thanks for your thoughts.
    • By Lovey7
      Hello I have a simplex + that's almost a yr old I love it but recently it's giving me a hard time when charging it.. Seems to be a short in the adapter that has prongs on it. Has anyone else had issues with this? I'm so frustrated...
    • By Germanrazor
      Well after over a year since selling my last detector I have re-entered the game again.  I was intrigued by the Nokta Makro Simplex+ so I bit after watching and reading reviews.  I have been a loyal Kellyco customer over the years so I saw they had a package deal with the WHP and PulseDive pin-pointer.  

I know that’s a Nokta package but Kellyco has always been good to me.  It came today and I got the headphones and pin-pointer wirelessly hooked in and all systems charged.
      My previous systems have been a Garrett ACE 250, XP Deus, Nokta Fors CoRe and now a Simplex+.  

Looking to get to know this machine in the field.
    • By Germanrazor
      Anyone observed on full charge without use how long it takes the battery to deplete to maybe 1/2 charge?  Wondering the dormant time on the battery and if it should be stored full charge or depleted somewhat?