King- Of- Bling (kob)

King-Of-Bling

10 minutes ago, Skullgolddiver said:

Tell me how much holes You dig...How much gold You intercept...In how much times....

I'm sure you are a far superior detectorist than I, and I’m sure the CTX works best for you. I’m not knocking your choices. Don’t knock mine.

35 minutes ago, King-Of-Bling said:

I am a time and volume guy

Ctx is the "time machine" of the past....But still work like a sniper rifle when it comes to go fast in a place where "window is closing soon"...

For all the sandy and too sandy hells around, I like the pulse to have some depth advantage..

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

I'm sure you are a far superior detectorist than I

Absolutely untrue Steve.

This was not the tone of my post...I've been harsh with the puppet joke meme but non knocking down others techniques...

I'm not able to memorize 50 shades and never used this profile on the ctx too...

I know what You mean...A stable and repeatable tone between the 50 on the Nox, can be effective the same way of a steady tone of a trash bit on the Ctx....

My point is more on time / stuff comparison between the two machines...

I can repeat it...Lighter and cheaper machine...for me...Not my preferred toy...

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, King-Of-Bling said:

My problem was the screen. Because it's there. And designed to be used

On the Ctx, due to scarce visibility underwater, I eliminated the need to look at it, dividing by sound the hot gold spot...

After using the CO profile I happily switched to the FE...

Why to dig something with more ferrous concentration than gold range?....

Multiple tid numbers are the real gun of that machine...

With the Nox You just have a conductivity based number...Even if negative lectures are a bad index...Still remains 90% of things that are all but gold in between..

11 minutes ago, Skullgolddiver said:

On the Ctx, due to scarce visibility underwater, I eliminated the need to look at it, dividing by sound the hot gold spot...

After using the CO profile I happily switched to the FE...

Why to dig something with more ferrous concentration than gold range?....

Multiple tid numbers are the real gun of that machine...

With the Nox You just have a conductivity based number...Even if negative lectures are a bad index...Still remains 90% of things that are all but gold in between..

I thought for a second I was on the other forum with u2 lovebirds. Haha , maybe I will fit in here !

Something a lot of guys disc out is iron and shape. But it does have an advantage that I pickup on that others pass by. Nox users will pass over the junk rings , I get it. But they also disc out cellphones and watches. Understandably these can also be tent stakes. 

Sometimes it does get old. But I have also found some nice watches and phones that are worth a little bank.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, King-Of-Bling said:

But I have also found some nice watches and phones that are worth a little bank.

Unluckily I don't have such a good "aftermarket" for finds..

I can't tell how many old rings with stones I ruined to obtain a neat quotation for gold.They just remove it before to take the weight.I keep real ice for the future, only to mount it on my daughter otherwise nothing but gold is easy to cash-in.

• Like 1