Joe Obn In Detecting Accident, Prayers.

Joe,

Β  Β I'm extremely happy that you have (mostly) no remaining physical effects from your accident! Mentally, i can understand wanting to take a break!

Β  Β  You are one of my water hunting idols, and i love to see your hunts and finds! But more than that, i love to see you alive to enjoy it! So, take your time, and get back to it when you feel ready! We will be here!πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Like 2

Joe, I'm happy to see you'reΒ back. I'm going to get a warmer wet suit. My northern Michigan lakes are cold.

• Like 2

On 2/12/2021 at 12:07 PM, Rick N. MI said:

Joe, I'm happy to see you'reΒ back. I'm going to get a warmer wet suit. My northern Michigan lakes are cold.

Stay safe! I love hunting during the winter, so many perks. But it just not safe if you hunt deep. If I do start hunting the winter again, next year, it will only be shallow. Waist deep the most. I know your temps are twice as low or bad as mine so you be careful. Good Luck..

• Like 2

No winter hunting hunting for me. Lakes are all froze. I went out once in early spring with thin breathable waders and the water was so cold I had to get out.

Glad to see you in good spirits Joe. I think all of us that hunt alone are taking extra time to reevaluate safety for our hunts. You don't have to be in deep water to get hurt, as you can get hurt anywhere. Makes me think twice when I head out. I'm also glad you got your equipment back. That was a kind thing they did for you delivering it to you. Besides, you may not be able to get another AQ πŸ˜„ I hear it is limited after all.Β  Seriously, it is good to know you are better with no ill effects to your health.Β  Looking forward to seeing your adventures later this year.

• Like 1