Not All Treasure At The Beach Is Gold...

Yes, just being out in a natural environment is often it's own reward.

• Like 1

That's a really fun to see! We see the humpback whales in Maui doing the same type of things. They show up after Christmas to bread and then head back to Alaska in spring time. My wife loves to go out on the pontoon boat trips whale watching. When they go under the boat in that clear water is kind of scary. They are bigger than the boat!

• Like 1

That must have been an awesome sight, I can only imagine. I've never seen a whale but here in Florida there are plenty of dolphins that do some acrobatic feats. It's amazing to watch a pod of them chasing and corralling a group of fish for lunch or ride a wave into shore just like a surfer would. Their body almost completely out of the water, just catching a wave. Another sight I never grow tired of seeing are Manatee. Big, slow moving and curious. I've had a few occasions where one will sneak right up within a few feet of you and gently swim away. Nothing like seeing a big, wide dark object suddenly appear when you're in chest deep water. It will get your attention and your heart rate going!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, King-Of-Bling said:

All that and not 1 picture ? Same experience not long ago at Aliso. Beautiful sight.

KOB,

I think I would have missed half the experience had I had a camera with me.  The pictures never do it justice anyway. 

Cuniagau

• Like 2