Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

Vanquish Went Quiet Fast

Vanquish showed up at Nugget Shooters outing this past weekend. Debbie from Minelab was there with ton's of giveaways & tons of knowledge. She also brought 3 of the new Vanquishes..... Was my 1st outing and I can say it won't be my last, had a great time, met a lot of folks, learned a lot more of something I enjoy Detecting !!!!!! Thanks Bill & gang & a big thank you to Minelab for sending Debbie she must have answered a million question's. Nice Job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

20191116_163856.jpg

20191116_165657.jpg

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Swegin said:

Is that a not so subtle hint for what you want for Christmas?:laugh:

I wouldn't have thought so . I think Steve would be more interested in similar coils that the Vanq 540 pro will have but for the Nox ? Thats what i think . Me too!

I think what he said on another thread about Minelab and coils is true.

Steve, sorry it took so long to get back. to you on release date of Vanquish, looks like after the 1st of year. I was just curious because it was a bright red !! Haha !!! My next 2 and last 2 machine's will be the CTX 3030 for the treasure coast beaches and most likely a Gold Monster now that I have seen first hand on how good they are here in the desert's of Nevada & Arizona. But everybody did win some Vanquish swag from Minelab ( Debbie ). For my 1st outing I had a blast !!!!!

20191119_083248 (1).jpg