Minelab PI Coil Stabilizer

El Dorado

I recently purchased a new product and found that it works so well I thought I would share. For those of us that use a Minelab we all know how sensitive the coil wire to the box attachment is. There have been a number of attempts to solve this and most use the handle mount to add something that grabs the coil wire. None of those approaches solves the issue of shaft flex and will help but still allow some falseing. This new approach mounts directly to the control box and stops the coil wire from moving when the shaft flexes. I used it for a full day and had zero falseing on my 4500. Too bad Minelab does not put a much better connection on their machines, but this will work till they do. Bill Southern at Nuggetshooter.com sells them and they retail for $42.00.

post-17-0-08302400-1393340520_thumb.jpg

Steve, I saw one of those just the other day browsing Bill's site and immediately liked the look of it. As you mentioned, I have a stabilizer that mounts on the shaft but but can really see that added advantage of this design. Glad to hear you like it and thanks for the field report on it!