Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

Rick,

I fully appreciate that it is a completely thankless process to have to dole out such a limited supply. I'm glad it is not I who has that job. Two questions, that I don't really expect firm answers to real soon, are: Does the not limited version (with battery cables not hanging out) have an anticipated release date? If so, when?

As a beloved boss I had about 40 years ago said when he saw great work "keep up the fair work"!

Cheers,

tvr

We should guess like they do on The Price is Right.

Closest to the actual date without going over gets a free Impulse unlimited.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Badger-NH said:

We should guess like they do on The Price is Right.

Closest to the actual date without going over gets a free Impulse unlimited.

My "bid" is early 2023.

• Like 1
  • Oh my! 1

If Fisher had advertised at all, my list would be full at 100 in a week. As it is there is only this forum, one other and one FB group where folks can find out about it and how to get it. I’m not complaining, 50 people begging me about when they will get one are really quite enough for the moment!!

• Like 5

"50 people begging me about when they will get one are really quite enough for the moment!!" 

Thought you meant "bugging" instead of "begging" then realized it's the same thing! :laugh:

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Rick Kempf said:

If Fisher had advertised at all, my list would be full at 100 in a week. As it is there is only this forum, one other and one FB group where folks can find out about it and how to get it. I’m not complaining, 50 people begging me about when they will get one are really quite enough for the moment!!

I represent that comment.?