Fisher Gold Bug Pro vs Nokta FORS Gold+

Ran the GB Pro for years and loved it, then the F19 came out and had to buy one. Did extensive bench testing between the two using the same DD 6x10 factory coil. I took 12 coarse gold/quartz specimens ( 2 gram or less) for the sensitivity testing on the two machines. The results were very close; the F19 sounded off on all pieces where as the GB Pro nailed 10 of the 12 (it struggled on the 2 smallest  pieces) Called Fisher and shared my results with a tech who commented; "thats interesting"  I then asked the tech that I thought the two machines were supposed to be on parity when it came to sensitivity on low conductive targets and he said  they're supposed to be. I then asked if there were any software/ program changes between the two machines that could make the F19 more sensitive over the GB Pro under certain circumstances and his reply was; "possibly"......OK I get it and thanked him for his time, the GB Pro is now back-up to my F19.  I think a field test between the FORS Gold+ and the F19 would be most interesting.