10 Must Have Deus II Accessories

☠ Cipher

Installed one on my 9” unit and seems secure. It does have a crude finish but if it holds my remote in place I can overlook that. Found my 2nd and 3rd silver ( both Barber dimes ) enjoying my Deus 2

• Like 5

I thought it was secure but on closer examination the remote wasn’t on shoe all the way due to the rough 3-d print edges, but it is now. Take care that it’s on flush and all the way. Yup

• 2 weeks later...

I just received another Deus 2 accessory- 3-d printed coil centering device for my 11” coil. After having swung the 11” only for the first 2 months and getting along fine, I can say it is a lighter feeling swing, maybe a bit easier on the wrist. It’s definitely noticeable and will help in long detecting runs. I wouldn’t even bother for the 9” coil but for the 11” I recommend it as it is a low cost helpful gadget. 

• Like 7

On 5/23/2022 at 8:20 PM, F350Platinum said:

Gotta add another one to this list:

https://www.detectingdoodads.com/store/p53/Locking_shoe_for_the_Deus_2.html

s963253682610875296_p53_i10_w903.jpeg.428cb971b99a9491fa14a8d84617733e.jpeg

Wish it came in black, but I guess the maker wants it to stand out. One is on the way. Looks like the fit and finish will be great.

Got one and it lasted a month. broke off at the edge of the shaft, back to the stock one now.

Cliff

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Oh my! 1

8 hours ago, cdv said:

Got one and it lasted a month. broke off at the edge of the shaft, back to the stock one now.

Cliff

I think your better off with the stock one.

• Like 1

On 6/1/2022 at 8:02 PM, Jeff McClendon said:

I own one of these. After using it 3 times it came apart at a seam that it hard to see but it separates near the LED screen and mini connector so that those parts and the wiring can be installed. I just glued it back together and it still works fine.

I have not found it to be vastly easier to attach to the two XP Deus coils that I own than the stock charging clip which certainly had something to do with it falling apart. 

So, the voltage reading going to the coil is a great feature and I think this clip is a viable alternative. You just might need to have some super glue with you if you are depending on this clip when on the road hunting for days and/or when charging with it away from home in general.

Mine blinks on and off as you move the connector. Not sure if normal. I didn’t like the note push hard to connect and it still does not seat all the way. I would not recommend to a friend or maybe I got a lemon.

• Like 1

I didn't know where to put this so if it's in the wrong place feel free to move it. I have ordered from DD in the past and been satisfied for the most part. I ordered 11 days ago the charging clip for my XP2 and haven't heard anything from him (Don I believe). I've emailed him a few times asking if everything is all right and got nothing but crickets. I figure he's a single man operation so if life happens it can disrupt a business pretty fast. I wasn't expecting Amazon type shipping but I would have expected something to this point and a response to emails. Has anyone else experienced this and is waiting to hear on their orders? Did something happen to him? I could only contact him via email as I didn't see any other way on his site and he's not responding to my emails so I thought I'd see if anyone else was having trouble. 

• Like 2

On 6/25/2022 at 11:34 AM, Skate said:

I didn't know where to put this so if it's in the wrong place feel free to move it. I have ordered from DD in the past and been satisfied for the most part. I ordered 11 days ago the charging clip for my XP2 and haven't heard anything from him (Don I believe). I've emailed him a few times asking if everything is all right and got nothing but crickets. I figure he's a single man operation so if life happens it can disrupt a business pretty fast. I wasn't expecting Amazon type shipping but I would have expected something to this point and a response to emails. Has anyone else experienced this and is waiting to hear on their orders? Did something happen to him? I could only contact him via email as I didn't see any other way on his site and he's not responding to my emails so I thought I'd see if anyone else was having trouble. 

Had the same issue a few years back.  Thought DD went under or life happened. He finally responded.  I think you nailed it.  He may simply be out of town or may be getting slammed with D2 accessory demand.  Keep emailing.

• Like 1