Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

Minelab Manticore Unofficial Specs And Features Thread

On 9/2/2022 at 11:23 AM, Sumrtym said:

The further away from the middle horizontal line, the more ferrous the target.  Above the line is nails and large iron, below are things like bottle caps.

That convention doesn't quite hold for this video...from the screenshot, the large Wedge is clearly below the line.

image.png.02c6240f6ac9c26cf5f3f93b5f2ea2c8.png

39 minutes ago, Chase Goldman said:

That convention doesn't quite hold for this video...from the screenshot, the large Wedge is clearly below the line.

Why do I get a feeling that North America is not being courted as buyers? Can we get this machine in the U.S. somewhere? 

1 minute ago, midalake said:

Why do I get a feeling that North America is not being courted as buyers? Can we get this machine in the U.S. somewhere? 

It's because we are being so merciless on the name and the low US MAP is cutting into their profit margin.  And there is only one Lawrie to go around.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, midalake said:

If the $1599 price holds up, I'll take that any day over a whistlestop tour courtship.  (And the poor Canadians who are also on our NA continent -- they appear to have been royally rejected on The Bachelorette.)

• Like 1

On 8/30/2022 at 8:50 AM, Unipin said:

I am an Archaeologist, and a 100$ detector is doing just fine for our work. Even cheaper...

Oh boy!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3