Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

Another 2022 Release From Minelab?

☠ Cipher

Stylized Zs, 1+1+2+2+2=8

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Jeff McClendon said:

Stylized Zs, 1+1+2+2+2=8

Could be skins for the Manticore like they have for the Go Find.  I really don't care for the "skins" unless it would make it invisible to others around you.  Stealth Detecting.

An announcement eh?  Yeah, maybe.  Or maybe just more promises to make announcements.

Just make the Manticore manual available.  Announce that.  Announce "something".  

- Dave

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, UT Dave said:

Just make the Manticore manual available.  Announce that.  Announce "something".  

- Dave

I was told Wednesday by Customer Service that the manual may not be released until the detector is released.

(Trade Secrets in the Manual?)

Here I am playing this silly Minelab game again.

Instead of seeing "Z's" every where in the ML video what if the sideways Minelab logo is just another "2"?  Its form is exactly like the 2's in the date just Minelab red instead.  Yes, look at the 2's in the date.  They are exactly like the ML logo on its side.

If that's the case, forget about a new GPZ being released.  It will have something to do with the Manticore or Equinox.

Maybe a major software upgrade for the Equinox.

31 minutes ago, PSPR said:

Here I am playing this silly Minelab game again.

Instead of seeing "Z's" every where in the ML video what if the sideways Minelab logo is just another "2"?  Its form is exactly like the 2's in the date just Minelab red instead.  Yes, look at the 2's in the date.  They are exactly like the ML logo on its side.

If that's the case, forget about a new GPZ being released.  It will have something to do with the Manticore or Equinox.

Maybe a major software upgrade for the Equinox.

You are definitely a big player in the Minelab marketing game.  I’m just having a bit of fun plus there are more than enough Manticore hype filled topics on the forums to keep you rabid Mantis fans occupied. I guess you folks are taking over this topic too. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Jeff McClendon said:

You are definitely a big player in the Minelab marketing game.  I’m just having a bit of fun plus there are more than enough Manticore hype filled topics on the forums to keep you rabid Mantis fans occupied. I guess you folks are taking over this topic too. 

Hopefully that will all come crashing down in 6 days when they release the Manticore.  I probably won't want anyone else to buy one if it works great for me.  Maybe I'll go into radio silence on its abilities.  LOL