Manticores Arriving?

PSPR

Woohooo!!!  Another ship arrives 12/10, Saturday with Minelab equipment.  This one only had about 1/3 the weight of Minelab items the last ship carried.  Also this shipment is described as, "METAL DETECTION EQUIPMENT AND ACCESSORIES"  not Metal Detectors and the shipment is headed for Oakland, CA.

Still, what was in Friday's detector shipment?  Manticores or ?????

18 hours ago, PSPR said:

Woohooo!!!  Another ship arrives 12/10, Saturday with Minelab equipment.  This one only had about 1/3 the weight of Minelab items the last ship carried.  Also this shipment is described as, "METAL DETECTION EQUIPMENT AND ACCESSORIES"  not Metal Detectors and the shipment is headed for Oakland, CA.

Still, what was in Friday's detector shipment?  Manticores or ?????

Let’s hope it’s Manticores. The video on the new Nox versions said those products were on their way to Minelab America, so might even be a mixed shipment.

Wayne

And, another Minelab container of metal detectors arrived at Norfolk, VA yesterday, December 12th.  It doesn't say how many pallets but the weight was about 1000 lbs more that the weight of the 23 pallet container.

METAL DETECTORSHS CODE: 8531.80.9051INVOICE N O: MLU888181

Surely our Manticores are in one of these two deliveries!

I've emailed my dealer again to see what he can find out.  I'm sure he is tired of hearing from me.  :wacko:

I must have too much time on my hands.  :rolleyes:  I emailed my dealer and two distributors about the Minelab shipments from Friday and Yesterday but nobody seems to know how many Manticores they may receive or when.  I was told by one dealer that they received 7 to fill 700 order which we already knew about but they have no idea on what's coming yet.  :sad:

If I hear something new, I'll report it here.  I know many of us are hoping for a pre-Christmas arrival.  It's looking slimmer by the day.

The Kellyco website has a check mark by the in-stock button, too.  I checked with them but they said they got a few in but have a long, long line on their waiting list.

My dealer seems to only answer emails once a day and doesn't have a clue when he will see any.  I think I chose poorly. :sad: