Manticores Arriving?

PSPR

This on the Customs Import page.  Could these be Manticores or the Nox 900s that Gerry is receiving that somehow got ahead of the Manticores that everybody wants?  Bill of Laden says these were shipped from Malaysia and going to Norfolk, VA.  The buyer is Minelab Americas in Naperville, IL. (Chicago area).

I think I read that there are about 40 detectors to a pallet so that would be about 920 detectors.  And, Calabash Digger just released a short video saying his Manticore is on the way, so maybe this shipment is the Manticores!

ARRIVAL DATE: 12/9/2022 (Yesterday.  Worth noting was that this ship was expected on 12/03/2022 and was 6 days late)

NEW SIGN LOGISTICS (M) SDN BHD NO.39 JALAN 14/KS10, TELOK GONG PELABUHAN KLANG
MY
BRONWYN BLAKE

DESC.: 23 PALLETS METAL DETECTORS HS CODE: 8531.80. 9051 INVOICE NO: MLU888162SCAC CODE: RLUSHBL N O: S03847300

I don't know your detecting skills but your detective and tracking knowledge is superb.  Well done. 

I asked my dealer about the Minelab shipment from Friday but he didn't have any other info.  He's still saying maybe before Christmas but possibly after year end.  :sad:  I'm hoping I'll get an email from him in the next couple days saying my Manticore has been shipped to me.

7 minutes ago, PSPR said:

I asked my dealer about the Minelab shipment from Friday but he didn't have any other info.  He's still saying maybe before Christmas but possibly after year end.  :sad:  I'm hoping I'll get an email from him in the next couple days saying my Manticore has been shipped to me.

Yep. I asked my dealer Saturday and got basically the same reply:

Hi Dewayne, 

We are still awaiting the Minelab shipment just like all the other dealers.
We all tend to use the same Minelab distributor in the USA, you are at the top of our list and we should see some start to ship either before Christmas of start of New year. 

Just now, PSPR said:

Wow!!  Word for word that is exactly how my message read!

They must all be using a copy/paste canned reply due to all customers asking this same question. Either that, or we're using the same dealer. 😄

I'm trying to remain calm and not get to impatient. I ordered the first day you could pre-order from the dealer I used which was Aug. 27th. So I have to be very near the top of his list. I'm guessing top five at least. I was hoping to have it by the first of the year. My desire to detect with the Nox 800 has even kind of waned since I ordered it. It's like I'm saving all my hunts for the Manticore. 

9 minutes ago, longbow62 said:

I'm trying to remain calm and not get to impatient. I ordered the first day you could pre-order from the dealer I used which was Aug. 27th. So I have to be very near the top of his list. I'm guessing top five at least. I was hoping to have it by the first of the year. My desire to detect with the Nox 800 has even kind of waned since I ordered it. It's like I'm saving all my hunts for the Manticore. 

I'm basically in the same boat you are. Ordered the first day they were available, number one in line. I am so close yet so far away LOL. Like you my desire to hunt with the 800 has fizzled out. Saving up my mojo for the new machine :-).