Manticore Dreamers Like Me Will Enjoy This Vid

PSPR

Mental Metal finds a few targets in the wild.  Some include coins near iron.  I think this video might help you initially learn what to expect from your Manticore.  Assuming there are any Manticores on the way to us.  :mellow:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mental Metal is very careful to let the viewer know that he is not an expert on the Manticore for obvious reasons and that all of his vids are for getting aquainted first and foremost and not for proof of anything.

Like Scott mentioned, that was a fun video to make and for sure a fun video for me to watch.

You USA Manticoin dreamers should definitely watch this video.

Target trace is what will set the Nox models well apart from the Manticore.  Some peoples brains use full tones to decipher the information the Target trace offers up nicely on a little 2D map for those of us that can't handle full tones 😉

I liked he went for a proper hunt not like all the other videos I've seen with planted stuff, good to seeing it in action in a real situation and how it was going.   It looks perfect for me, I hope they don't take too long to release the 15x12" for it for my coin hunting.  I'm surprised he never came at targets from different angles to see what changes, even difficult or iffy ones he just had the one approach.

I cringe whenever he was digging with that shovel though, just waiting for it to bend on him.

Minelab allowing Scott to release an actual hunt video must mean your Manti coin/jewelry/relic detectors are about to be shipped in larger numbers worldwide.

Just now, Jeff McClendon said:

Minelab allowing Scott to release an actual hunt video must mean your Manti coin/jewelry/relic detectors are about to be shipped in larger numbers worldwide.

Nope 😞

I got this email yesterday about my order.

Hi Simon,

Just an update about your manticore pre-order. We received an email from Minelab today. Minelab cannot currently give us an ETA on manticore stock delivery for New Zealand. This is a global issue.

We have received your order and will be fulfilling orders as stock becomes available. Please let me know if you wish to cancel or change your order. We will endeavour to keep customers in the loop as further updates become available.

Thanks for your understanding on this pre-order item.

4 minutes ago, phrunt said:

Nope 😞

I got this email yesterday about my order.

Hi Simon,

Just an update about your manticore pre-order. We received an email from Minelab today. Minelab cannot currently give us an ETA on manticore stock delivery for New Zealand. This is a global issue.

We have received your order and will be fulfilling orders as stock becomes available. Please let me know if you wish to cancel or change your order. We will endeavour to keep customers in the loop as further updates become available.

Thanks for your understanding on this pre-order item.

My saying they are about to be shipped worldwide since Scott can post that video doesn't mean you will have yours next week as that letter proves BUT your getting your hands on one someday soon is now a done deal with no last second surprises due to some kind of production issue.

Nox 900's are readily available, I just want the Manticore at the moment, maybe the Nox 900 if my 800 dies or I see a reason to buy it once they're in peoples hands. 

1 hour ago, phrunt said:

I cringe whenever he was digging with that shovel though, just waiting for it to bend on him.

I have one of those little Lesche shovels.  They are pretty tough.  There's no bending to them.

17 minutes ago, PSPR said:

I have one of those little Lesche shovels.  They are pretty tough.  There's no bending to them.

IMG_20191125_095906.thumb.jpg.cf9009b4c64de2a4bfdc5ee43ed0a011.jpg

It ended up snapping off, this was a couple of weeks old at the time.