Gpx Coil Compatible With Whites Tdi Beach?

JPS

hello, can you tell me if a coil for a minelab gpx that can be adapted on a white's tdi beach. A large diameter like 21*17 inches or an 18 inch concentric disc for example.

With a large disc we can achieve the depth performance of a fisher impulse aq, thank you all.

• The title was changed to Gpx Coil Compatible For White"s Tdi Beach

In general Minelab SD/GP/GPX coils will work on the TDI, though some may overload at high gain/short pulse delay settings. As far as the TDI getting more depth with such a coil than an Impulse AQ, it is doubtful. In my experience the AQ acts very much like a refined, improved, and more powerful TDI. It may be very close however on large targets between the TDI Pro and the AQ under some circumstances. Hopefully other forum members will add their opinions here.

• Thanks 1

• The title was changed to Gpx Coil Compatible With White"s Tdi Beach?

thank you steve for this information, a lot of small powerful disc, but on the large discs not much informaton

I run larger GPX coils on my TDI Pro without any issues,they seem to work reasonably well on mine anyway,infact apart from the smaller coils almost all mine are 15'' and bigger.

I use the Goldstalker 14x9 Mono,ML 15x12 Mono,Detech 18'' Mono and the largest which i will say is not a GPX coil is the 20'' Sierra Grande from Jimmy Sierra.....but i use the smaller GPX Coils the 6'' Coiltek Mono which does work exceptionally well.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Gpx Coil Compatible With Whites Tdi Beach?

hi rick, you only use mono on the sandy beaches, no sef detection head or cocentric head or dd. I read that the sef were very much like the concentric double disc.

the withe's surfmaster is less powerful than the tdi or is it the same internal components, thank you