XP Deus 2 Ws6 Pairing ?

Jerseybones

Not that I know of. That is what the WSA ll audio module is for. It pairs easily with my WS6.

One nice thing is that it seems you can connect the same WSA II headphone to both the Deus 2 RC, and the WS6 Master without having to re-pair afterward. That's great because I could use the same WSA II with both, but I bought a second and wrote "WS6" on it. 🤣 Nice to have a backup too. 😎

• 1 month later...

The Deus II WS6 or RC can only be paired with one set of headphones, to use another set you will need to unpair your current set.

Unpairing and pairing is a really simple task.

Hope this helps

On 2/6/2023 at 3:37 PM, Jerseybones said:

Might be a dumb question but, when using the WS6 master can another WS6 be paired for headphones? Thx K 

I was wondering the same thing, if you have two WS6s, can one be used as a Master and the other paired to it for heaphones.

I was looking to make a D2 Master setup with the WS6 that came with my D2 full remote package to have a second D2 rig. I thought about getting another WS6, but when the WSA II came out it was a much more cost effective option, so I snagged that instead and I actually like it better with the headhpones attached than the WS6 because it's lighter and less bulky. And since the WSA II puck can also drive wired earbuds and other wired headphones, it's the perfect accessory for the D2 and WS6 Master rigs. Well done XP! 😎 

4 hours ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

And since the WSA II puck can also drive wired earbuds and other wired headphones, it's the perfect accessory for the D2 and WS6 Master rigs. Well done XP! 😎 

Exactly what I did. I could not be more thrilled with the Deus 2. 🙂