New D2 Software

PI-Man

I was compared to the IAR Relic program with different reactivity settings. With FAST audio is probably better adapted like ENHANCED audio with Manticore. Shorter time? Short delays? I don't know... Maybe. In iron-infested sites that work better for Minelab but we see soon with the next update. Like with The Legend, it could change everything!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chase — I like your thinking of starting a new thread about comparison of the two.  Think it would be a valuable discussion to get everyone’s insight who owns both of them.

5 hours ago, Shelton said:

I was compared to the IAR Relic program with different reactivity settings. With FAST audio is probably better adapted like ENHANCED audio with Manticore. Shorter time? Short delays? I don't know... Maybe. In iron-infested sites that work better for Minelab but we see soon with the next update. Like with The Legend, it could change everything!

ML better than XP in the irons ?  Hmm ... 

Have you used or tried more standard D2 modes like SENSITIVE for example ?   Or even GENERAL ?  These modes are much more often used by the users than RELIC ,which is rather a specific mode 

My detailed field test done in March 2022  Test XP DEUS 2 28FMF en terres intérieures (metaux-detection.fr)    It is in French ..

I agree with Palzynski. My favourite prog. is the number 2, Sensitive. With some changes but, in my opinion, Sensitive is the most performing program for relic hunting.  

In iron with D2, I obtained a good effect only with FAST... but I need to try also sensitive.

1 hour ago, Shelton said:

In iron with D2, I obtained a good effect only with FAST... but I need to try also sensitive.

For info the D2 settings that I use since last year  : SENSITIVE , 5 TONES , SQUARE.   I have around 50 hours with my D2    

I have tried FAST during my tests btw , but I didnt like the pitch audio . Probably a matter of personal preference ..

Sometimes two tones are better than an aggressive pitch... and also I switched to one tone with Manticore... but with D2 pitch was ok for me. But that is personal preference

1 minute ago, Mirda said:

Just another ordinary day without an update.

We could start betting on when XP will release the update...

February 29th