Can Not Connect Wireless Headphones

Is there a certain procedure too connecting these headphones. Do you have to noise cancel or something. 
I press the button on the machine and then the headphones. Blue light flashing. Am I doing something wrong

Here's the headphone pairing instructions from the manual

PAIRING TO A DETECTOR
1. Position the headphones and the detector
no more than 1 metre (3 feet) apart.
2. Ensure the headphones are turned Off.
3. Press and hold the MFB 2 until the Status
LED 4 flashes red and blue.
4. Press and hold the wireless button on the
detector for 2 seconds. The wireless icon on
the detector display will flash rapidly.
5. When pairing is complete, the Status LED 4
will flash blue once every 3 seconds, indicating
that they are connected to the detector.
NOTE: If the pairing cannot be completed, the headphones will
continually attempt to pair until a connection is made.

The key is No 4 (press and hold the wireless button). This is different from the equinox.

CONNECTING the detector to previous paired ML105.
The headphones will automatically connect with the last-paired device. If connection is successful, the LED on the headphones will flash blue once every 3 seconds.

1. Power on the ML105 Headphones by pressing the Multi-Function Button (MFB) - release the MFB once the Headphones power on as continuing to hold will clear the previous pairing information and start a new Pairing process.
>> the LED on the ML105 should be flashing Blue 3 times every 1 second. This indicates that the Headphones have been previously paired with a device and is looking for that device to connect to it.

If the ML105 Headphone LED is flashing Blue / Red, the Headphones are in Pairing Mode.
There are Two causes of this:
1.a. Multi-Function Button has been pressed too long when powering on.
1.b. The Headphones do not have a previous paired device in memory.

2. Enable Wireless Audio on the detector by short-pressing the Wireless Button on the side of the detector. A short-press is approximately less than 1 second.
>> the Wireless Icon on the detector will flash approximately once every second. This indicates that a previous pairing has been performed and the detector is seeking to establish a connection with the device.

If the Wireless Icon on the detector is flashing rapidly (approximately three times every one second), the Detector is in Pairing Mode.
There are Two causes of this:
2.a. Detector Wireless Button has been pressed too long (2 seconds or longer).
2.b. The detector does not have a previous paired device in memory.

If you are encountering 1.b or 2.b above and have not attempted to pair your detector or headphones to any other devices since the last time used, please let us know as it may indicate something we need to investigate further.

Other Notes:
Connection is only possible with ONE previously Paired device at a time.
MANTICORE will only attempt to Connect to the LAST connected device.
ML105 will only attempt to Connect to the LAST connected device.

In other words:
If you Pair the detector with set of Headphones A and then Pair the detector to another set of Headphones B, the connection information of Headphones A is forgotten by the detector and the detector will only look for Headphones B to Connect with.

If you Pair the Headphones with Detector A and then Pair the Headphones with another Detector B, the connection information of Detector A is forgotten by the ML105 Headphones and the Headphones will only look for Detector B to Connect with.

ML105 Led Status
+ Alternating Blue / Red = Pairing mode
+ Flash Blue 1 time every 3 seconds = Connected
+ Flash Blue 3 times every 1 second = Not connected
+ Solid Red = Charging

Detector Wireless Icon Status
+ Rapid flashing (3 times per second) = Detector is attempting to PAIR.
+ Solid on = Detector is connected to wireless headphones (accompanied by the Headphones icon being solid).
+ Slow flashing (one time per second) = The detector is attempting to re-connect with previously-paired wireless headphones.

Also if you have your phone around, make sure Bluetooth is disabled on it.  I had forget it was on on my iPhone, and the ML105's weren't connecting for some reason, and as soon as I disabled BT on my phone they paired right up.

Pressing the wireless button on the Equinox 900/Manticore control pod for 2 full seconds is where I sometimes would screw up. I just didn't hold it down long enough. Now I just hold it down until the headphones pair.

• 1 month later...

There are things that can go wrong, you have to press the button on the manticore long enough to go into search mode and the head phones should be within about a foot.  also wipe the memory of the headphones it could be that to many connections have been tried and the memory is full up, press and hold the on/off button and wait until you hear  2 level tone bleeps  NOT rising or falling the head phones will the be ready to make a new pairing.  and then press the button on the Manticore to pair.  good luck