Snow Is Finally Coming Off

A patch of ground showed up in my yard finally. Had to play for a while. Dug up some junk near the crabapple trees. A piece of pull tab sure didn't sound like aluminum.

KIMG0370.JPG

KIMG0371.JPG

Nice scenery you have there, and good on ya for showing a hunt that sometimes just brings up "stuff". It ain't all wine and roses for sure! 👍 

My Relic season pretty much ended here 😪20230413_095248.thumb.jpg.efbbe662b36ad06d1d89fc808fb8bb1c.jpg

I don’t have to deal with snow, but when the ground cover gets ahead of me, I head into the woods.

Since you're upset about the snow leaving I will have to say a few prayers for you to get some more.

Do you think a couple of feet will make you feel better, if so I will have the whole church say a few more for you.

I know what it's like not to be able to get out to hunt whether it's snow, rain or work I feel for you. Glad you were able to at least dig a few bits of trash, and I bet that the ground was still frozen and hard to dig. So those had to be shallow targets that you uncovered?

Good luck over the next few days and may the sun melt away your snow so you can hunt for real.

This year the snow came early enough that it insulated the ground pretty well. By noon you can dig without a frost layer. The square nut was down about five inches. The shell casing (32wcf) was about four.

Lots and lots of nails around the yard and some have a higher tone that's confusing. So I dig them because the broach I found was doing the same thing.

No need to pray for snow, October will be here soon enough!

Half an hour today yielded more trash.

KIMG0372.JPG

Scout

The white looks all too familiar . 

Yet you persisted !

Envy the still thawed ground .... 

Nothing worse than a great signal and the ground is solid for two feet !

I haven't seen a distributor condenser in a long time .