Hey From Sw Pa

Zaj56

Been lurking for a while so I figured it was time to join. I have been retired for about a year and have been spending a couple hours a day detecting. I am fortunate to live in an area with lots of turn of the century logging camps and abandon coal mines so I have been doing lots of relic hunting. I am swinging an Equinox 600 and 900 with a Garrett carrot and a Whites TRX  pinpointers.

• Like 2

Welcome Zaj, I have a 600 and a Deus 2. It was difficult to wean myself from the Equinox especially after I got the Coiltek 10x5. I have a lot of old colonial sites here in VA, and have done very well in my 2 and a half years since I retired.

This is a great place to talk about the more intricate metal detecting stuff for sure, and a great place to post finds, especially those one is not familiar with.

You should enjoy it here, and we're look forward to your questions, input, and posts. 🙂

• Like 1

Welcome from East Texas.

• Like 1

Welcome aboard Zaj !

Lurking is so limited.

Glad you have come out from the dark side.

Tell us about some of the goodies you've been finding and/or ask any questions that have been bugging you. Participation adds a huge amount to what you can learn here !

• Like 2

Howdy from a fellow PA digger.  That is great to have access to the camps and mines.  I have been itching to get out of the city, where I still live and work.