Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

New Rutus Detector Announced

From my point of view, the tests of the New Rutus VERSA went very well,,, ,,as you can see from the video of the VERSA testing with my colleague SAPER...

....First of all, I should say something to my SAPER colleague.... who is a co-designer and chief tester of Rutus company detectors...
SAPER is very well-known - the most famous treasure hunter... in Poland... who has found many beautiful treasures among other things... also of great historical importance...

Above all, this person knows... what properties a detector should have in order to best meet the requirements for that type of detection, and such a detector should have the ability to find targets... from small fragments of gold and silver coins... .. to deeply buried treasures stored in ceramic containers, in different types of terrain and conditions.

And....That's why SAPER prefers a detector that uses real Allmetal and Mix mode....in combination with maximally good 2D and 3D separation of targets in iron...as well as really good depth of detection,,,, this means that the detector it must be really very universal... and it must have the best possible detector for its detection from a technical point of view that fulfills these characteristics.......

And maybe that's why for many years he has been working with the owner and chief designer of RUTUS metal detectors.. with Mr. Arkadius Rutyna.. on the development of new detectors...
......Both are active searchers...using a metal detector,,,and Rutus Alter 71, Atrex and also the new VERSA detector models are the result of their cooperation..

IMG_20230515_103945.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

now something about my Rutus VERSA testing....

2 hours ago, EL NINO77 said:

And....That's why SAPER prefers a detector that uses real Allmetal and Mix mode....in combination with maximally good 2D and 3D separation of targets in iron...as well as really good depth of detection,,,,

This is why I continue to use my White's XLT, and if it had higher freq options, forget about it, would never need another VLF. Garrett should be all over this with White's tech, but hey I'm now following Versa.

• Like 3

Looks like Equinox competition.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mark Gillespie said:

Looks like Equinox competition.

Given the supposed capability based on prior units(Alter 71 & Atrex) and the very high degree of adjustability to suit advanced users, it will be a top tier detector. Features like True threshold based All Metal & Mixed Mode aren't even offered by other major manufacturers. If it is introduced at a reasonable price it will be a formidable competitor and their Dealer network will expand. They have contracted to have it produced in a very modern facility that should have any needed production capacity.

It may be like the Whites VCi3 or even Deus and seem too complicated to many but there are enough serious detector cranks in the world to make it a success.  I intend to give it serious consideration since many of my sites on on difficult ground. I already have enough high performance daily drivers. Having something that can really push the boundaries would be interesting & fun. It may still be a while before Nokta introduces their PI & the Axiom is too much for me to justify.

• Like 3

@EL NINO77   Is it possible to for the Versa's Mixed Mode to be true stereo so that with headphones the All Metal channel is in one ear & the Disc tone in the Other? That would be a huge benefit.

The Tarsacci Mixed mode is not and the All Metal overpowers the Disc tone. Still useful but it could be so much better if it was stereo and each channel volume was independent.

• Like 1

According to everything, Rutus VERSA still does not work in Stereo MIXED mode, but it offers independent settings of the Static and Dynamic Detector channels in its various MIX detection programs, even in each of these programs independently.

• Like 3