New Rutus Detector Announced

JCR....môžete napísať nastavenia VERSA na novom softvéri 2.44 NC, ktorý vám funguje?...
Zaujíma ma to z viacerých pohľadov...

Inak som rád ... že moje skúsenosti s testovaním VERSA na novom NC software sú potvrdené...,, a zhodujú sa s tým, čo mám tiež od VERSA pri detekcii... už dlhšiu dobu pri testovaní tohto nového NC softvér.. 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@EL NINO77

I will collect my thoughts & post in the thread I started; Rutus Versa First Hunts & Observations in the Coin & Relic sub forum.

TEST of Rutus VERSA and new NC type software...specifically 2.37 NC/pre-production/ on the demanding Top Digin test field...

Imagine for yourself what VERSA can detect on the new NC sofware...

@EL NINO77   They have the detector set up with Disc at -29.  Is this any advantage to using Disc at 0 with Iron volume audible?

JCR... detection without discrimination is similar to working on pseudo " All metal" with target recognition using audio tones - ferrous / non-ferrous targets....it's something that Rutus users have been using for a long time...something similar ..as when you use horseshoe with Equinox..

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Here is another from the test showing the "position"... of the Versa between the detectors....

• 3 weeks later...

Rutus 12cm/4.75"/ small concentric coil for Rutus detectors ATREX/ALTER71 is one of the coils that I would like to see also for the Rutus VERSA detector....

The 2D unmasking capabilities are amazing...
I did a really difficult amplified Nailbord Test. - "Carpet of Nails"..where detectors on larger coils will only fight with iron signals..

@EL NINO77 Is the Atrex similar to the Versa in needing negative Disc on 1 tone to shift the iron tone break point?  Can the user change the iron tone break point on multi tones with Atrex?   This seems to be the whole basis of the current controversy with Versa.  Having fully adjustable tone breaks & tone volumes on all Tone options; P, 1, 2, 3 & 6. would be very useful.

6 hours ago, EL NINO77 said:

Rutus 12cm/4.75"/ small concentric coil for Rutus detectors ATREX/ALTER71 is one of the coils that I would like to see also for the Rutus VERSA detector....

The 2D unmasking capabilities are amazing...
I did a really difficult amplified Nailbord Test. - "Carpet of Nails"..where detectors on larger coils will only fight with iron signals..

Hi Slavomir ,

Have you tried your Orx on this nails carpet test  ?  For me the XPs have one of the best separation abilities and I am curious to know how they perform on this test ... Thx ...