I've Gone Whites Crazed

Been thinking of visiting the man I sold the V3i to and see if he might part with it.  Accordingly from him the detector has not been used not even one time in well over 5 years.  He actually bought it to hunt for arrows he loses while either hunting for target practice.

• 5 weeks later...

This just arrived at my doorstep yesterday from the original purchaser.  I can't wait to take it out.  I haven't swung this model in years.  When they first came out I thought they were very complicated.  I felt the same way about the XLT and DFX.  For some reason being a decade older makes a difference.   The coolest thing is all the coils will also work on my DFX!

s-l1600.jpg

You are all set!

Congrats on the purchase! The V3i is one of the most underrated machines out there. The target analysis capabilities were way ahead of their time… Kind of makes the advanced 2D Target ID on my Manticore look primitive.

57 minutes ago, V3i/MXT Pro said:

Congrats on the purchase! The V3i is one of the most underrated machines out there. The target analysis capabilities were way ahead of their time… Kind of makes the advanced 2D Target ID on my Manticore look primitive.

Way ahead of it's time.  Plus, the screen is color.  I can't believe we're still looking at black-and-white readouts on Metal Detectors.

Unfortunately, this tech is too complicated for Garrett to do anything with it.  They like to keep things simple!