Three Days Field Training Gold Detectors W/ Gerry, Lunk & Field Staff

Guaranteed good times, as always!

• Like 3

Gerry, You and your field staf always do a very good job helping folks learn their detectors saving perhaps months or years of trying to learn on their own. I have taken the class you offer, very much worth it. 

• Like 3

This will be the best money you spent if you never nugget hunted before. It’s the best money you spent if you got a new detector you have yet to use it in the field..

If you have the pleasure of making the trip if you will please post it here for all to read .

Chuck 

• Like 3

I've paid for lots of training classes and this one is the best.  You will see and learn some things worth your time and expenses.

Mitchel

• Like 3

Thanks for all the great comments guys.  You and at least another 1/2 dozen successful DP members have joined my Staff/I in the field and learned the ropes.  It amazes me how some of you have taken my class so long ago and still sending referrals my way. Thanks millions.

PS.  Bill from NV (yes one of my customers who's taken the class) just showed me this pic with over 2 1/2+ oz of recent NNV gold finds he made on his last trip with his GPX-6000.

NVBC61.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I have a couple cancelations for this upcoming class, so if you want to get up to speed with your gold capable detector, call me at 208-345-8898.  My Field Staff Experts and I are eager to get some more 1 on 1 with you.  With us offering 3 days and the knowledge really sinks in.

Pics are of my customers at Rye Patch.  Mike came to take the class on a new gold detector and Sally was a tag along using her GPZ-7000.  She was above camp while the group was training and she pops this solid slug.  Guess the ride home for Mike was an ear full.  No worries, I'd be proud of my wife if she could do the same.

20220408_163552.jpg

20220408_163616.jpg

20220408_163701.jpg

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Update- 3 Days Field Training Gold Detectors W/ Gerry, Lunk & Field Staff

This poor woman is learning some bad habits from someone, perhaps putting teeth marks in a nice gold nugget. 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, MSC said:

This poor woman is learning some bad habits from someone, perhaps putting teeth marks in a nice gold nugget. 

Well it wasn't her husband who taught her such bad habits.  Although, I don't get to see all his finds so maybe he has scored a nice chunky one.

Making memories and having fun is half of why we do it.  Pics to last a lifetime for the grandkids to share on their social media.

• Like 1

Well it wasn't her husband who taught her such bad habits.  Although, I don't get to see all his finds so maybe he has scored a nice chunky one.

Yea, not sure who she would learn something like this from. 

• Haha 1