Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

Back To The Relic Park And Lightning Strikes Again!

CPT_GhostLight

Thanks for sharing CPT!

• Thanks 1

A nice assortment there, some with good age on them. I think your plank with lead sheathing & iron bands is from a very old casket. Probably someone who was important. You shouldn't dig so deep in the future,   even though they were probably buried with lots of jewelry and a bag of coins. It wouldn't be polite.

• Haha 2

I think that place has more to give. If you can still squeak out 2 quarters that others missed, then maybe digging iffy targets may get you some other deep coins. Nice couple of hunts and congrats on another first.

• Thanks 1

Wow Cap'n,

It took me a long time to find my first Barber, I was always seeing them here and it drove me nuts. ? They should be everywhere I hunt, and they're not, so congrats! Sad that the ground wasn't kind to it but still awesome. ?

Looks like that park has potential for the persistent. ? cool smattering o' stuff!

I think digging some of that iron probably helped find better targets, which is always a hazard for us.

As always your finds have that real "Western" feel to them.

What ya gonna do with that Spigen Hub, or is it a thumb drive? ?

• Thanks 1

That Badge is something special!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

Wow Cap'n,

It took me a long time to find my first Barber, I was always seeing them here and it drove me nuts. ? They should be everywhere I hunt, and they're not, so congrats! Sad that the ground wasn't kind to it but still awesome. ?

Looks like that park has potential for the persistent. ? cool smattering o' stuff!

I think digging some of that iron probably helped find better targets, which is always a hazard for us.

As always your finds have that real "Western" feel to them.

What ya gonna do with that Spigen Hub, or is it a thumb drive? ?

Thanks, F350! I had to look the Spigen thing up after you mentioned it. I thought it was some kind of zipper pull or something, but it's a universal phone "kickstand". ?

• Haha 1

Sounds like a great spot to keep hitting!

• Thanks 1