Docs Saga Swing Arm Assist And Queegle Update

DSMITH

This is an update

I purchased Docs Saga Swing Arm Assist, Queegle Bungee system and the Ultra Swingy Thingy Harness, Doc has a fantastic deal going rite now where you get all three plus a couple other items

I purchased these specifically for swinging the Axiom with the 16x14 Mono coil

first installed the Saga swing arm on my Axiom, which was a bear to attach those two attachments for the Saga Swing Arm to the Axiom Shaft, after a couple of hours of Tug "O" war with those two heavy duty rubber straps and a couple beers later finally got them tight enough to where they are not going to move, took the Axiom outside in my yard and swung it for a bit just to get a feel for it, gives you great control over the swing of the Axiom and the Large coil, but added a bit of wait which was ok because I had yet to install the Queegle Bungee system, just wanted to get a feel with the Saga Swing Arm attached, went back in and installed the Queegle Bungee and adjusted the Ultra Swingy Thingy Harness then went back out in my yard and adjusted the Queegle, once everything was adjusted that 16x14 Mono coil was like swinging a feather over the ground, Man "O" Man what a huge difference once everything was adjusted up for the feel I wanted, I really cannot see swinging the Axiom without these accessories again even with the small 11x7 coils or the 13x11 DD

I have been having issues with my Lower back the past few months and could only muster about an hour before my back issues would flare up, with Doc's Saga Swing Arm, Queegle and Ultra Swingy Thingy Harness, I do not see my back as an issue any longer (much)

I am also in the process of building myself a hip stick to work in conjunction with Doc's Saga Swing Arm,Queegle Bungee and Ultra Swingy Thingy but waiting on slow shipping for everything to arrive, with the Hip Stick added in I should have no issues with my back flaring up again while swinging the Axiom or any other detector I have for that matter as I have ordered the parts from Doc to be able to use the Queegle with other detectors I have, one being the Garrett 24K with the 14x8 coil that 14x8 coil on the 24K adds a lot of weight to the 24K and the Queegle along with the hip stick should cure that, might even add the Saga swing arm to the 24K just because of the control it gives you

anyone on the fence about purchasing the Queegle or the Saga Swing arm trust me they do exactly as Doc States, makes your detector feel like it is not even there pretty much, I personally will not be swinging any of my detectors without these accessories from Doc any more. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

• The title was changed to Docs Saga Swing Arm Assist And Queegle Update
8 hours ago, Andyy said:

I really love the original hip stick.  I only wish this was still available in the U.S.  Frustrating.

Doc just posted up where he found some in his warehouse, he is sending me one and his supply is limited so hurry and order one from him, I just completed mine that I made out of a carbon fiber 8mm tube, but figured I would get one from Doc also

9 hours ago, Andyy said:

I really love the original hip stick.  I only wish this was still available in the U.S.  Frustrating.

here is a couple of photos of the Hip Stick I just completed

Hip Stick 1.jpeg

Hip Stick upper attachment.jpeg

Hip Stick lower attachment.jpeg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Andyy said:

Your wish has been granted- now use your last two as wisely as you did the first!

• Haha 1