Wm 09 Wireless Audio Module For Manticore

7 hours ago, Zaj56 said:

Wouldn't it just be a better option to use  the BT  transmitter plugged into the detector and use wireless stuff? Using wired stuff  plugged into a WM-09 isn't wireless imo. Or is there latency issues with the transmitters?

Zaj56 I agree, having to plug in to the module IMO is not really wireless. In your case with hearing aids I would think a transmitter would be my first try. I notice no lag with the headphones, earbuds and now lost bone conductors I have used with the 900. I guess the only way to know if there is a latency issue with your hearing aids is to give them a try. They are easily returned if you get them on Ama--n Most use the Mii, I prefer Trond. As far as recharging, for me its remembering to charge the transmitter after I top off the 900 and headphones. Would be the same case, the WM09 would also need to be recharged. Hope you get it worked out. Mark

16 hours ago, Chase Goldman said:

They are still in stock.

Not 16 hours later.  :sad:

That price is more in line with a high quality set of traditional MD headphones.  Sure, we all want to pay as little as possible but I find this price more palatable.  Some (many?) of us have cabinets full of headphones and already have a favorite pair.  So getting a module which makes those compatible with a detector choice makes sense, IMO.

Here's a link I used to find the page:

https://www.fortbedfordmetaldetectors.com/Minelab-WM-09-Wireless-Audio-Monitor ?keyword=WM 09

13 hours ago, GB_Amateur said:

Not 16 hours later.  :sad:

Sorry, they didn't last.  I'm sure more will be in stock soon. I agree that $139 price makes a lot more sense than $239.  Not a bargain, but at least it's less expensive than the compatible wireless phones.

On 1/6/2024 at 3:48 PM, Airtemisa said:

And it's waterproof 🤩

Screenshot_20240106-214450.png

The hard copy documentation actually included in the WM 09 package appears to be updated from the above and makes no mention of the WM 09 module being waterproof.  That highlighted bullet text above does not exist.  Based on that, the statement on the web page, and the fact that the WM 08 is also not waterproof, I conclude the WM 09 neither waterproof or weatherproof.