Some From A Closet

I may have to realign the detectors.

Closet1.jpg

closet2.jpg

• The title was changed to Some From A Closet

Just amazing this collection of yours.  I see you have a very clean Shadow in the mix.  Do you ever use it?  I seem to recall way back that Troy was trying to make a new Shadow with visible target ID.  I guess it never happened.

Keep these pictures coming, George. They are really fun to view.

Bill

3 hours ago, Bill (S. CA) said:

Just amazing this collection of yours.  I see you have a very clean Shadow in the mix.  Do you ever use it?  I seem to recall way back that Troy was trying to make a new Shadow with visible target ID.  I guess it never happened.

Keep these pictures coming, George. They are really fun to view.

Bill

I have the X5 and X3. I use to field test for Troy. On a field test in Farmvile I dug two CSA Buttons, I cast and one SBuckley Birmingham Back Mark. I also Found a Coat AVC and a Script I. I sent Troy the CSA S. Buckley as a gift. Troy is a great fellow to have worked with. I still reach for the X5 even now.

1 hour ago, George Kinsey said:

I have the X5 and X3. I use to field test for Troy. One on a field test in Farmvile I dug two CSA Buttons, I cast and one SBuckley Birmingham Back Mark. I also Found a Coat AVC and a Script I. I sent Troy the CSA S. Buckley as a gift. Troy is a great fellow to have worked with. I still reach for the X5 even now.

I've never owned an X5 but have used one on several occasions.  I really liked it.  I wonder if there is any back inventory of the Shadows in a storage unit somewhere...

Do you know if he ever had a prototype made of his visible target ID detector?  Or am I just nuts and that never existed?

Hi Kingman, out of all those detectors, what is the best for you? What one do you like the most? I have 7 and still don't know what i like. Most of the time i reach for the MXT, i have most of the coils for it and know it the most.  Dean

1 hour ago, Bill (S. CA) said:

I've never owned an X5 but have used one on several occasions.  I really liked it.  I wonder if there is any back inventory of the Shadows in a storage unit somewhere...

Do you know if he ever had a prototype made of his visible target ID detector?  Or am I just nuts and that never existed?

Not that I know off.

47 minutes ago, Dean Stone said:

Hi Kingman, out of all those detectors, what is the best for you? What one do you like the most? I have 7 and still don't know what i like. Most of the time i reach for the MXT, i have most of the coils for it and know it the most.  Dean

Right now I prefer the XP Deus 2. I have a Manticore and a legend, but the XP is my favorite at the moment. Thanks, George