AlgoForce E1500

AlgoForce don't need a marketing campaign ..they have Simon, we are all following...perhaps they should have given him his Detector to show the machine in practice....Well done Simon...you must have a more understanding wife than me with your Detector expenses...I have to convince my wife all my gear ,""I've had for ages"...Lmao.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

39 minutes ago, Eurekalarry said:

.I have to convince my wife all my gear ,""I've had for ages"...Lmao.

I dread the day my wife realizes LEAD isn't really worth $100/oz ?

• Haha 6
  • Oh my! 1

Yea I can't talk to myself, looking forward to a few more people swinging them ?

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

They are all tagged, all you have to do is click the tag and you get them all

I guess you can teach old dogs new tricks! Thanks

• Haha 1

Nah, Gerrys done a deal and bought em all for you folks in Upover...... Ah no Gerrys got the axe.....?

Yes, he's done quite a good unboxing video, I'm not much of an unboxing type person, I'm too worried about getting it together and running outdoors to use it ?

He's right though, the build quality is great, the cam locks make the GPX 6000 cam locks look like toys.... no worries about shaft twist on this thing.  It's so crazy Minelab skimped on a part like that, they're such cheap little parts.  The cam locks even have a nice rubber grip on them to twist them.

I put mine together without the quick start guide, and I am terrible at that flat pack furniture, but the detector was very easy to do.

• Like 3