Rod Setup For Extra Coils

All my Deus 2 coils are on SteveG lowers and I also have enough XP lowers for them all. Simple quick change in the field.

I've got two @steveg lowers for my Manticore.  Have the M15 on one and will put the M8 on the other if I ever actually get an M8.

Two thumbs up on the @steveg lowers!  Nice piece of kit!

- DAA

I have used Steve G for both my CTX 3030 and Manti lower rods. I only bought one lower rod for the M8 coil that has yet to arrive, but the lower rod quality looks great.

http://www.stevesdetectorrods.com/

Steve is great to work with and is an excellent communicator. I would hesitate to order from him.

Yooper

Correction, WOULD NOT HESITATE to to order from Steve. Need more java this morning.

On 1/25/2024 at 7:26 PM, UT Dave said:

I've got two @steveg lowers for my Manticore.  Have the M15 on one and will put the M8 on the other if I ever actually get an M8.

Two thumbs up on the @steveg lowers!  Nice piece of kit!

- DAA

I have ordered some Steve before great stuff I was just debating wether I should go full rod set up or just a lower rods. I did get my M8 and M 15 yesterday.

On 1/25/2024 at 5:48 PM, fishersari said:

For now nothing at all.. waiting for minelab lower rod price and go from there.. .. If I live in the US I would buy @steveg lower rod already.. 

i’m pretty sure he ships internationally

1 hour ago, fishnmaine said:

i’m pretty sure he ships internationally

Yes, I do ship internationally.  And in the case of the lower rods, I can sometimes do so fairly affordably, depending upon the country.  Since a lower rod can be shipped in a shorter package, there are some cheaper shipping options available (international shipping can sometimes be expensive), and with some countries, packages under a certain value are often subject to lower customs fees/duties (with just a lower rod order sometimes falling below these limits).  

But bottom line, despite the added expense in many cases, I do serve a sizeable number of customers internationally.

Thanks!

Steve