Metal Detecting Books - Prices Reduced

FS: 3 Books by Clive J. Clynick.

1.   “Pulsepower! Finding Gold at the Shore with a P.I. Metal Detector”, $15 now $13

2.   “Shallow Water Metal Detecting: Lessons from the Pros”, $15 now $13

3.   “Advanced Shallow Water Metal Detecting: Tips, Tricks and Methods for the Shoreline Treasure Hunter”, $15 now $13

Lastly, “Taking a Closer Look at Metal Detector Discrimination”, by Robert C. Brockett, Scarce. $45 now $40

Buy all for $80 $70 or Trade for a Good Used (but not abused closet queen) White’s Eclipse DD Search Coil w/cover.

Thanks, TC-AZ

20240206_142624.jpg

20240206_142433.jpg

• Like 1

That book by Brockett is a good one.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

Does this price that always comes up on everything includes shipping?

Chuck 

Yes Chuck, I completely forgot to say this in my write-up. All prices include shipping. Sorry about that. 

TC-AZ

• Like 1

People you can’t beat this deal with a stick in books at a great price plus free shipping. Well you seen it right here.

Chuck 

19 hours ago, TC-AZ said:

Lastly, “Taking a Closer Look at Metal Detector Discrimination”, by Robert C. Brockett, Scarce. $45

The best book ever written on metal detector discrimination, explains in detail the history of exactly how the target id scale originally came about, lots of illustrative photos. One of the real classics in the field.

closer-look-metal-detector-discrimnation-brockett.jpg

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

The best book ever written on metal detector discrimination, explains in detail exactly how the target id scale came about, lots of illustrative photos. One of the real classics in the field.

Yes Steve, one of the best ever written about the subject. All theories and techniques tried and true explained by Bob Brockett.

I have read this book many times over the years, that it comes second nature when I'm out in the field hunting. Today's detectors are of the VLF and TR platform of 60 plus years ago when it all began. A great book for the beginner or a seasoned detectorist.    TC-AZ

• 2 weeks later...

Decided to reduce the prices of the books to further interest.

Clive Clynick's books are now $13 ea.

Bob Brockett's book on discrimination, now $40.

Or buy all for $70... What a deal!!

TC-AZ 

• The title was changed to Metal Detecting Books - Prices Reduced
  • 1 month later...
On 2/15/2024 at 11:18 AM, TC-AZ said:

Decided to reduce the prices of the books to further interest.

Clive Clynick's books are now $13 ea.

Bob Brockett's book on discrimination, now $40.

Or buy all for $70... What a deal!!

TC-AZ 

UPDATE 3/30/24: All of Clive's books have been sold!!!

TC-AZ