How Many People Plan On Buying The E1500 When It Becomes Available To You?

yea, it's nuts, the Manticore cost me far more than the Algo with a coil and battery.

Got a message from someone here in my state and it gets the nod, heard what I needed to know, not a ground breaker but capable in its own right so im in and ordering one. 👍

Just spent 20 minutes typing another reply and when I hit post/send it got wiped.

Not gonna re-do it. When mine comes I live right on it in Central Vic. Rich lead right out my back door which I look at from the kitchen. I'll give a warts n all on it from undug actually found targets. But dont hold your breath, the wait has gone like I expected sd2000 days. May see mine in April if im lucky. 

21 minutes ago, Taz said:

Just spent 20 minutes typing another reply and when I hit post/send it got wiped.

Not gonna re-do it. When mine comes I live right on it in Central Vic. Rich lead right out my back door which I look at from the kitchen. I'll give a warts n all on it from undug actually found targets. But dont hold your breath, the wait has gone like I expected sd2000 days. May see mine in April if im lucky. 

I noticed on Phase Technical website the date of February for the next batch has disappeared, makes me wonder if that batch is now already sold and they're moving onto the 3rd batch sales.  That's what happens when you make a good quality affordable PI I guess.

If all on here that said they want one may have to go to Australia to get it. If the word gets out it’s the cat’s meow them everyone downunder will want one.

Chuck 

• 3 weeks later...

There has been an update on the Algoforce website indicating time frames for batches.  Demand does appear to be very high, although somewhat expected when a good performing high build quality PI comes out at a very reasonable price.    I think entry into the US market is going to be a slow process based upon local demand.

Dear Valued AlgoForce Customer,

We appreciate your continued interest in our products and would like to inform you that our popular AlgoForce E1500 is currently out of stock due to high demand. We understand how eager you are to get your hands on the AlgoForce E1500, and we want to ensure that you don't miss out on the opportunity to secure your unit.

We are thrilled to announce that preorders are now open, allowing you to reserve your E1500 before the next shipment arrives. To place your preorder, you can choose one of the following methods:

Contact us by filling out the contact form.

Contact our dealer: Phase Technical.

Acting promptly ensures that you'll be among the first to receive your AlgoForce E1500 when the new stock arrives. Our current lead time is approximately 4-8 weeks. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work diligently to fulfill your orders.

Thank you for choosing AlgoForce, and we look forward to delivering a top-notch product that lives up to your expectations.

Best regards,

AlgoForce

What I wondering is just how many is in a batch that’s being referred to? Could it be a hundred but needs to be no less than a thousand to meet the demand ?

I believe before us here in the USA get our hot little hands on one it will be others coming out to compete with this new kid on the block downunder.

Write this down on whatever you got that Chuck said This year we’ll see more PI detectors coming out of the wood work than ever before. That they’ll all look like every face of all the coin detectors we have now. I’ll go so far to say it will be Minelab are Nokta will be the first to have it here .

Chuck

4 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

Minelab are Nokta will be the first to have it.

Minelab won't be competitive in price, and nokta has been hanging the carrot 🥕 at the end of the stick for years. But I do think it'll be a year before we see the af e1500 hit the US. 

Minelab is what I would call a old company that’s got all the equipment up and running to produce just about everything they want. They could undercut anyone they wish to the point another company couldn’t compete and would be forced out.

On Nokta I’d have to say your right on the carrot 🥕 but they could give us something with updates down the road to keep us happy. They’ve showed already they can sell us a detector lower in price than just about anyone.

Only time will tell what the outcome will be for all the detector companies but what I see is all good for us the customer . That’s the one I’m on the side of because I’m a customer also.

Chuck 

Out of the 16/17 years I've been metal detecting only once did I jump on a newly introduced machine, I give them a few years. By then several have them and all the good and bad comes out. This one is no different...