Falcon Md20 Pinpointer Detector. Like New!

Falcon MD20 pinpointer/detector for sale.  Its only been in the field once.  Great tool for pinpointing. Finding gold in ore samples, hard rock and pinpointing detector targets.  Detects very small gold. $210 shipped.  

IMG_7241.jpeg

• Like 3

I use the MD10 and my buddy has the MD20. They pickup gold so small you can hardly see it.

• Like 4

I actually use my MD20 in conjunction with dry panning;  just shake / concentrate everything down (in the pan) till your at about an inch of material left then start pushing the probe into the pan, up and down-back and forth.  Very effective way to sample dry material in the desert when you have little or no water.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Hard Prospector said:

I actually use my MD20 in conjunction with dry panning;  just shake / concentrate everything down (in the pan) till your at about an inch of material left then start pushing the probe into the pan, up and down-back and forth.  Very effective way to sample dry material in the desert when you have little or no water.

I do the same, except I screen off the larger rocks and shake the gold down to the bottom and then scan the bottom of the pan from underneath. I use a plastic pan with a large flat bottom. Works great!

• Like 3

I also sometimes screen down my dry pan cons (to a 1/4" if the area is known only or fine gold. Otherwise just use my fingers to rake-out  the cobbles.  

My only choice in gold pans for dry pan'n is the Garret Super Sluice,  hands down the best for this purpose

• Like 1