Axiom Programming Bug Or Quirk

The reason I assumed that the second ground number was only related to the hot rock elimination is often that second number will not change after normal manual re-balancing.

SO, To Recap, if I understand what you are saying is -- There is a double balance system that it always uses any time it is either manually balanced or auto balance is on, AND the Hot Rock elimination routine is NOT a secondary balance, but is in fact a Notch Out Function..?   If that is correct, I must admit I have never heard of a Notching ability on any P.I.

Thanks for straightening Me out about the Axiom Steve.

1 hour ago, Knomad said:

The reason I assumed that the second ground number was only related to the hot rock elimination is often that second number will not change after normal manual re-balancing.

SO, To Recap, if I understand what you are saying is -- There is a double balance system that it always uses any time it is either manually balanced or auto balance is on, AND the Hot Rock elimination routine is NOT a secondary balance, but is in fact a Notch Out Function..?   If that is correct, I must admit I have never heard of a Notching ability on any P.I.

Thanks for straightening Me out about the Axiom Steve.

Notch is my word. Technically it’s a widening of the ground balance “window” to reject a wider range of ground responses, but with the downside of possibly deadening overall response. Don’t use it if you don’t have to, and when you do go lightly. Bottom line is the Axiom is a dual channel device - there is no way to only balance one of the channels and not the other.

IMG_4865.jpegIMG_4866.jpegIMG_4867.jpeg