Nevada Nugget Hunting With Garrett Axiom

Yes that's the best so far 4.1 grams. Laughable I know for some of you veterans. 

8 minutes ago, abenson said:

Yes that's the best so far 4.1 grams. Laughable I know for some of you veterans. 

You find your biggest and best nugget of your metal detecting career and are so emotionless, it's kind of funny.

I personally know so many folks who hunt gold and have yet to find a 3 gram nugget, let alone an 1/8th oz'er.

Well done my friend but hopefully you'll get a little more excited next time.  Now I realize you have dug more gold rings and gold coins than most could image as well, so maybe the big excitement of a nugget is not as meaningful?  Here's a fact for you, that size nugget is way more rare than a gold ring or even a gold coin find.

Still very impressive for you Andy and thanks for the video.

25 minutes ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

You find your biggest and best nugget of your metal detecting career and are so emotionless, it's kind of funny.

I personally know so many folks who hunt gold and have yet to find a 3 gram nugget, let alone an 1/8th oz'er.

Well done my friend but hopefully you'll get a little more excited next time.  Now I realize you have dug more gold rings and gold coins than most could image as well, so maybe the big excitement of a nugget is not as meaningful?  Here's a fact for you, that size nugget is way more rare than a gold ring or even a gold coin find.

Still very impressive for you Andy and thanks for the video.

Thanks Gerry, Yea I'm kind of emotionless when it comes to some finds. However my first gold coin you could here me screaming clear across the beach. Same goes for the CS tongue I found a few years back. Some finds get me real excited and some don't. I would imagine if I found a 1 oz nugget I would be hopping up and down.

It's usually on the drive home the emotion of how good the find is kicks in, same with when you find nothing, the drive home is when you feel it 🙂