Loving The Axiom

I took it out for the second time today to do a little day trip.  I'm liking the Bogenes program. I can't believe how small some of the bits of rusty iron are. Head of a pin size. I have no doubt the Axiom will find tiny tiny gold running Bogenes. As for today I managed two pickers. 

IMG_6184.jpeg

IMG_6185.jpeg

• Like 8

You're using the mono too, everyone seems to favour the DD for small gold performance.

Well done, always good to see people having success and enjoying their detector.

• Like 1

Sorry but that’s my program “Steve’s Minimum Threshold Settings”, one of “Steve’s Stupid Tricks”…. Bogene never touched nor knows anything about the Axiom. :laugh: Just ribbing you, I’m glad the Axiom and the settings are working for you. :smile:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, phrunt said:

You're using the mono too, everyone seems to favour the DD for small gold performance.

Not at all. Warren and Colleen run the mono exclusively as did everyone on my Oz trip. I was the only one running the DD. Warren is a real wizard with the Axiom and was killing it with the mono. You have to learn to edge or corner hunt with it to get the tiniest bits with the mono, the FC DD is center sensitive. All the detectors in these videos are running the mono except for mine. Personally I think they both have the same PI based pulse delay cutoff as far as gold size. Personally I like them both, just depends what I am doing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, CarsonChris said:

I took it out for the second time today to do a little day trip.  I'm liking the Bogenes program. I can't believe how small some of the bits of rusty iron are. Head of a pin size. I have no doubt the Axiom will find tiny tiny gold running Bogenes. As for today I managed two pickers. 

Good to see the Axiom is getting you some gold Chris.

• Like 1