Axiom Coil Bolt Update - Now Available Online

5 hours ago, Jeff McClendon said:

Coil bolt and two washers really are for sale at Garrett.com for $10.99.  Thanks Lama!!!

That is strange I have searched the Garrett Direct website several times and those parts are not coming up for me but when I clicked the Link that @Steve Herschbach posted they came rite up

Ordered two extra sets, the shipping is kind of expensive for those little parts that could be put in a letter size envelope and sent LOL

Looks like it would fit an Ace bolt and washer set.

A couple of examples.

acebolt2.jpg.7b8871261692ff16149ab38e7f1983de.jpg

acebolt.thumb.jpg.03b014fa4089ca5bdb01c80d65b9f15b.jpg

These can be picked up real cheap.

On 3/30/2024 at 3:28 PM, DSMITH said:

That is strange I have searched the Garrett Direct website several times and those parts are not coming up for me but when I clicked the Link that @Steve Herschbach posted they came rite up

Ordered two extra sets, the shipping is kind of expensive for those little parts that could be put in a letter size envelope and sent LOL

Just an FYI, I checked their website and used their search function, which didn't seems too work at all for anything, but I clicked the drop down menu for "Sport Products" and then to the far right I clicked on under accessories "Stems, Coverups And Replacements Parts" and found the Axiom coil bolts and washers there.

16 minutes ago, Gold Seeker said:

Just an FYI, I checked their website and used their search function, which didn't seems too work at all for anything, but I clicked the drop down menu for "Sport Products" and then to the far right I clicked on under accessories "Stems, Coverups And Replacements Parts" and found the Axiom coil bolts and washers there.

I  think you guys are confusing the main Garrett.com website with the Garrett Direct shopping sub-site. They have separate search functions. The way I found the bolt was by putting "bolt" into the Garrett Direct search bar. Won't work if you do it at Garrett.com

22 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

I  think you guys are confusing the main Garrett.com website with the Garrett Direct shopping sub-site. They have separate search functions. The way I found the bolt was by putting "bolt" into the Garrett Direct search bar. Won't work if you do it at Garrett.com

I was at the Garrett Direct website but the search function after typing in "bolt" just goes on and on and I never get a result, I tried the same with a search for "Axiom" and got the same results.....which was nothing.

Edit: I never give up, I just tried again and finally got the search function to work.