Great Service

Monday,3/25, I sent a message to Dimitar via the Tarsacci website that I wanted to buy another 12" beast coil.  Dimitar answered within one hour with payment instructions for the new coil.  I paid Monday night and the new coil arrived at my house today, Friday 3/29.  I can not be more pleased with the service from Dimitar and Tarsacci.

Stalker  

I wish you the best with your new coil the beast . I had bought the Tarsacci with the beast coil and then later ordered the stock coil.

For me I was happy with the stock coil more so than I was with the beast.  If I ever buy back into the Tarsacci again I’ll stick with the stock one. 
 You may not know this but we have a dealer on here for the Tarsacci. He’s the one that sales the carbon fiber shafts for the major detectors and goes bye Steveg . I think I’m correct on the name.

Let us know later down the road your opinion of the beast.

Chuck 

Chuck,

I completely agree with your opinion on the coil choices.  On heavier mineralization or heavy trash areas, the original coil is my preferred choice, but on Carolina beaches, the Beast coil is so much better.  Different tool for different projects.  I guess the point I was trying to make is that I have been more than satisfied with Dimitar and Tarsacci.  The machine is really great in my view and the service I have received from the company has been wonderful.  This is not the machine for everyone and every condition, but in the right situation, the Tarsacci is hard to beat.  Happy Hunting.  

The Tarsacci is a detector I kick myself for selling it and the guy I sold it to then that person sold it not too long after he bought it from me. He later told me he wish he hadn’t.

What they say Best loved and lost than not loved at all.  I don’t think they were talking about detectors.

They should have!

Chuck