Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

Any News On The 15 Inch Noxy Coils?

Andy2640

I like to see the 13 "-13.5" coil....somewhere I read that for 50eurocent coins it gives 5cm more, and big coins is more ....I'm curious.,  know how the big coil will detect all coin sizes ...The weight of this 15x12 coil  should be about 650 grams ...- it's a light coil...

• Like 2

I have a first look at the 15x12 Equinox coil. the exact size of the coil without the cover is 30.7cm x 38cm, the weight of the coil with the coil cover and the cable is equal to 660 grams .., mounted on the shafte golden mask is light-so it's okay ...

oktober 1 iphone5S 2018 059_DxO.jpg

oktober 1 iphone5S 2018 083_DxO.jpg

• Like 1

The first control airtests indicate that the 15x12 coil is equally sensitive to small items like gold earrings, or small 13mm -0.50 gram silver coin Denar ... the middle, and the big coins are  deeper - programs Park1, Park2 for recovery speed 2 and 4  and sensitivity 20... The impression of the big coil has more than the same reach of these two recovery speeds 2 and 4-as compared to the standard 11 "spools there were more differences .. tomorrow I will make a test for the smallest items ... and then tests in the ground...

• Like 5

Obviously a larger coil will not be quite as hot on tiny objects as a smaller coil. That said the Equinox has remarkable small item capability such that even with the larger coil it is hotter than many machines.

This is honestly one of the best larger VLF coils I have used. I am certain it will become the standard coil for many Equinox users.

• Like 3

I wonder why ML didnt go for a CTX like - 17 inch'er for the foxy?

Anyways i phoned a few stores yesterday, Crawfords UK and Joan Allen UK.  Both said they will know more Thursday, but expecting them to arrive next week ? 

On 10/12/2018 at 6:27 PM, Steve Herschbach said:

It’s so light it may replace the 11” as my stock coil. I don’t have any more problem pinpointing with it than the stock coil. Unreserved thumbs up on my part!

Steve what is the weight compared to the 11"er?

Thanks

11 "standard coil-506 grams, .. 15X12" coil-660 grams, 6 "coil -303 grams .. -15v12 coil-is of its size, very light., that sounds very solid .. I have measured the weight of the coils...now test for very tiny items...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1